Milton harbour in 1984. L-R: Venture owned by Willie Robertson; Frige owned by Charlie Dobson; Kohoutek owned by Iain MacDonald; Ros Nuala owned by Hector MacPhail. (Original postcard in Filing Cabinet 8 drawer 4)
Black and white photograph of Rev. Allan MacDougall (1846-1938).
Rev. Allan MacDougall (1846-1938), the son of Archibald MacDougall (b. 1796) and his wife Margaret MacLean of Carnan. He preached in Bunessan and Colonsay before settling in Harrapol in Skye where he raised his family before retiring to Milton in 1920.