Photocopies of three letters from Alistair MacNeill to the Hebridean Trust written in 2002.
Memories of Hynish in the 1940s and 50s: the interior decoration of 4, Upper Square, neighbours, listening to the war news on the wireless, RAF airmen including Preston Potts.
Ordnance Survey aerial photograph of Hynish.
Black and white aerial photograph of Hynish taken on 13/5/1998. (Frame number 012, film number: 98-561)
Hebridean Trust Newsletter No. 5, Summer 2002.
Newsletter which includes articles about Hynish and the restoration of Upper Square.
Colour leaflet for the Hebridean Trust.
Leaflet for the Hebridean Trust with a colour aerial photograph of Hynish on the front and information about the Sandaig Museum, the Skerryvore Museum, Alan Stevenson House, Hynish Lower Square and Ruaig Church Museum.
| Tags: churches, education and cultural services, hebridean trust, hynish, piers, ruaig, sandaig, signalling tower, thatched houses| | Dates: 1990s| | Townships: hynish, ruaig, sandaig| | Object Types: miscellaneous|
Photocopy of the feu of 1837 for the erection of the lighthouse buildings at Hynish (bundle 2501).
Feu of 1837 for the erection of the lighthouse buildings at Hynish.
Black and white postcard of Hynish.
View of Hynish showing Signalling Tower and Keepers` Cottages.
Paperback book `The North herring Fishing` by Angus Martin.
Oral history of forays to the Minches by fishermen of Argyll and Kintyre. Tiree pp 19, 20, 72, 83, 133, 167.
Box for false teeth containing one Defence Medal with accompanying letter and certifcate.
Defence Medal presented to Alexander Campbell of Millport House, Hynish (Mary Cameron`s uncle) during WWII for service in the Home Guard.
Tiree in 100 Objects – 75 – Defence Medal The History of Tiree in 100 Objects
Brochures by the Hebridean Trust about The Hynish Centre, 2000
Black and white photograph of a fisherman at Hynish.
Unknown man – photograph inscribed on back `Fisherman at Heylipol, Tiree` but more likely Hynish pier.