Photograph of Euphemia and Christina MacKinnon at Gott Bay pier in 1939
Black & white photograph of sisters Phemie MacKinnon and Christina MacKinnon standing on Gott Bay pier as the ferry departs in 1939. Their parents Neil and Mary MacKinnon, and their brother Neil, owned Morven House (Drover`s Cottage), Barrapol.
Black & white photograph of Drover`s Cottage, Barrapol, from the road, north of the house, around 1920. It was called Morven House then because the owner, Neil MacKinnon, came from Morven. Note the unsealed road.
Photograph of Mary MacKinnon, Barrapol, and her two daughters Christina and Euphemia ca 1930
Black & white portrait photograph of Mrs Mary MacKinnon (nee McKenzie), Barrapol, with her two daughters Christina MacKinnon and Phemie MacKinnon, seated on the ground with a picnic around 1930. They owned Morven House (later Drovers Cottage).