Colour photograph of a Nissan hut at the entrance to The Camp at Crossapol, in around 2000. Only the foundations of the Nissan hut remain. The Camp was the main site of RAF Tiree’s operations during WWII.
Sepia photographic postcard of Scarinish before 1937 featuring the original lighthouse (just visible to the right). The postcard is addressed to Miss Gillian Gunnis in 1937. The Gunnis family had shooting rights on Tiree.
Small black & white photograph of a memorial stone dedicated to John MacKechnie ‘Master Mariner’ (1861-1916), his son Malcolm MacKechnie (16 months) and daughter Margaret MacKechnie (5 years). Erected by their wife and mother Margaret MacKinnon. The trees in the background suggest that it is not in Tiree.