Two scallop-shaped butter dish souvenirs from 1957
Two tin butter dishes in the shape of scallop shells bearing a blue badge showing the crofters stook, rake and pitch-fork emblam, and a red scroll beneath reading “Tiree”. Each has a white mica lining which was removed for washing. Souvenirs bought on the island in 1957. Also a letter from the donors.