Black and white photograph of the Mary Stewart.
The interior of the Mary Stewart in Scarinish harbour photographed by Morton Boyd in the 1940s or 50s.
Other Number: U15
Mary Stewart`s innards in 1950Some remains of the interior workings of the cargo ship `Mary Stewart`, the hull of which is still visible in Scarinish Harbour. It was owned by Donald MacLean of Scarinish who bought it for £250 from James Foster of County Antrim in 1908. It was an important cargo vessel bringing vital supplies to the island.
Normal Location: Office Shelves: For Return boxCurrent Location: normal location