Colour photographs of the thatched houses at Sandaig in 1988. The row of houses and barns was renovated by the Hebridean Trust, using traditional marram grass, and opened to the public as a museum. It closed in 2010 and was sold into private ownership. It has since been renovated again and the roofs replaced with reed thatch and black felt.
Collection of 11 photographs (printed from pdf files) of the house and family of Annie Cameron, Balevullin (ca 1880-1965), and information from her grandson emailed in 2018. Three photos are catalogued separately under 2019.32.2 to 2019.32.4.