Colour photo postcard of a thatched crofthouse at Balevullin in around 1975-80. The house was known as
Taigh Màiri Nic Mhaoilein and later as the artist Frances Walker’s house.
Small watercolour painting of the view towards Mull from the southwest end of Gott Bay, in a round brass frame. Painted by Meena Knapman, Rossdhu, Kenovay in around 1990.
Black & white photo postcard of the ruined chapel at Kilkenneth, sold by D & H MacArthur,
The Store, Scarinish.
Colour postcard photograph of croft land at Kilkenneth, with Middleton-Sandaig and Kenavara in the distance, by Sue Anderson, Coll.
Colour photo postcard of Scarinish harbour in around 1960 with the hotel in the background and the remains of the Mary Stewart and another boat on the right. Made in Inverness.
Black & white postcard made up of five small images of Baugh and a cow, Tiree and of the castles and a rock on Ben Hough, Coll. Probably made by Mona MacDonald in around 1940 for her shop in Scarinish.
| Tags: baugh, castles, cattle, coll, croft house, harbours, rocks, scarinish| | Dates: 1940s, 1950s| | Townships: baugh, scarinish| | Object Types: photograph| | People: MacDonald, Ms Mona, Scarinish|
Black & white photo postcard of Travee, Balephuil, in around 1912. The postcard is addressed to Rev Archibald MacDonald, Islay (formerly Balephuil), and was produced by J A McNeill, Post Office, Tiree.
Black & white photo postcard of the lighthouse keepers’ cottages and signalling tower at Hynish in around the early 1900s.
Two, seven-sided copper coins issued by the Gaelic Lodge of Freemasons in the 1980s. The two coins differ only on the reverse side.
Two identical round copper coins issued by the Tiree Lodge of Freemasons, 1988.